terça-feira, 18 de agosto de 2009

leiria, portugal (english)


I begin today by reminding the largest drop of water that exists in portugal: frecha da mizarela with 70 meters high. it's not the size of niagara, okay, but it's still an interesting place. we finally have companions: okay, not here, on the other site. and also on twitter, but you're right: once again, this one also does not point to it. then why write here? for the simple reason that this site was losing speed. speed = messages. number. is a statistic like any other. the big problem is always the same: time passing. tic tac. I am not doing something else, I'm here. when i write in Portuguese i'm not writing in english. if i read what i write i'm not seeing the blogs of others and I'm not listening to the music, like the one of this mate I knew now. well. one thing at a time. first, I present you the city of my heart. is the center, its largest square - plaza mayor - as the spaniards call him if they had the opportunity to have one equal. well, I confess that's a little mistake: this is an old picture of the beginning of the cameras. could even be a painting, a realistic one. take profit of that, it's one of those scenarios that should be for posterity. the city is not what it was, probably like all cities, but still beautiful and elegant, waiting for your visit.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário